Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue Paris August 2015: Anna Ewers, Julia Bergshoeff & others...


Everytime I talk about Vogue Paris, I tell you that I'm not a big fan of the magazine. To be honest, I'd rather spend more money and get Vogue Italia, than spend 5 pounds on VP. However, this month's issue made me change my mind.

I already talked about the cover, which is stunning. And now I want to talk about the editorials.
The cover story, featuring Anna and Mica, is actually pretty bad. Therefore, I won't show you those pictures.

But, there are more editorials, and my fave Julia Bergshoeff is in 3 of them. Give her a cover already!!
Out of those 3 eds, she shares the spotlight with other models in 2. That makes me feel so bad for those models, since Julia outshines them. She's too gorgeous. 
My favourite ed is the one photographed by Gregory Harris, but all of them are really nice.

Great issue. I'm glad I could get it =)

- "Un dimanche au parc", Julia Bergshoeff by Gregory Harris












- "A quoi rêvent les filles?", Julia Bergshoeff, Edie Campbell & Lexi Boling by Mert&Marcus


















- "Esprit libre", Vanessa Moody, Julia Bergshoeff & Frederikke Sofie by Mario Sorrenti











Siempre que hablo de Vogue Paris, os digo que no soy fan de la revista. Siendo sincera, prefiero gastar un poco más de dinero y comprar Vogue Italia, que gastar 5 libras en VP. Sin embargo, el número de este mes me ha hecho cambiar de opinión.

Ya os hablé de la portada, que es preciosa. Y ahora quiero hablaros de los editoriales.
El editorial que acompaña a la portada, con Anna y Mica, es bastante malo. Por ello no os pondré esas fotos.

Pero, aparte de ese hay más editoriales, y mi querida Julia Bergshoeff sale en 3. ¡¡Dadle una portada ya!!
De esos 3, comparte protagonismo en 2. Me da pena por las otras modelos, porque Julia las eclipsa. Es demasiado guapa.
Mi favorito es el edito fotografiado por Gregory Harris, pero los otros también son bonitos.

Gran número. Me alegra haber podido hacerme con el =)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar