Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My First Glitter Jelly Sandwich?...

NAIL POLISHES USED:

OMG Demure
JOCARSTE 8100
BOBBIE Matte Top Coat

Hi! I rolled out of bed this morning thinking that I had to try making a glitter sandwich soon or else I'll keep dreaming about it. lol. I saw this tutorial made by my nail art idol (Natalie) and I was immediately inspired to make one using white nail polish too. Now, I had no experience at all when it comes to glitter sandwiches and I didn't have enough patience to practice sooo.... I winged it once again. Haha. 
(^^,)


I first applied two coats of Demure as my base coat. Then added a coat of Jocarste 8100 and another coat of Demure. I wasn't really satisfied with the outcome so I added another 8100-Demure combo. Gyaa~ I know, I applied six coats of nail polish. My nails looked a little bulky at this point so I added a matte top coat to sort of camouflage that. All that makes (voila~) my first ever and hopefully not last glitter jelly sandwich.
(^_^)

I really liked the effect of the matte top coat on this sandwich. (I'm quickly becoming a matte freak, lol). And my best friend liked this so much she demanded I send her a package containing everything I used. Hahaha. Maybe I will... on your birthday. *wink wink* Anyway, that's all I have for today. What do you think about this sandwich? Should I try to make some more? lol. Thanks for dropping by! Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)

P.S.
My nails had been in a terrible accident. I was chopping onions for breakfast when I made a wrong move and hacked the edge of my (fore)fingernail. Waaa~ I had to cut all my nails again to match the length of the one on my forefinger. Of course, now that I think about it, I was really lucky I didn't chop my finger off.... *shivers*... Thank you, God!
(>_<)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar